Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ZuZu

This is my sponsored goat, ZuZu. He's at Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen, New York. His mother, Lizzy, was rescued from a severe state of neglect. Born at Farm Sanctuary with his brother, Otto, this little family will never be neglected again! 

Troy sponsored him for me last Christmas. We have a little house, and with the big changes from season to season, we have a lot of 'seasonal' gear and tools and such! I'm finding we don't need a lot, so if you must get me something...sponsor an animal for me!
We were hoping we would have a chance to meet him when we visit our friends that live in New Jersey. 
We decided that my brain couldn't handle all of the people.
I would spend the entire trip sleeping. (Remember, people make me exhausted!) 
I get instantly overwhelmed!


This is one of the paintings I worked on while at SARBI
(Saskatchewan Association for the Rehabilitation for the Brain Injured) on Thursday afternoons with other brain injured folks.
I think I may try this painting again. . . look how small I made his head!
I like painting animals and bringing vegan baking with the recipe to SARBI.
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to mix colours properly. I seem to be doing fine in that department. My judgement of space and size is a bit off, though. <sigh>

This Christmas, we are sponsoring a pig! This time at the California shelter! I think Troy would love to ride(motorcycle) down to meet him/her! I think I'm in! Here's hoping I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment