Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Edamame-Sriracha Succotash

Edamame-Sriracha Succotash
I'm late.
No, not pregnant. Late writing this post.

It was week three last week, and Carlos and I made Edamame-Sriricha Succotash from The Veggie-Lover's Sriracha Cookbook.

Admittedly, I don't really know what makes a succotash succotash, and I could very easily find (Oh Google), but . . . meh. As long as it's vegan, and it tastes good, all of that definition stuff is secondary and not essential knowledge.
This was amazingly simple to make. It's real purdy too.
Carlos just loved it! It had a little bit of kick, but not too much for me to handle.
Again, we had all of the ingredients except for the edamame. We each took some for lunch a couple days till it was gone. It was nice because I didn't need to warm it up, wasting valuable break time.

No comments:

Post a Comment